- Be so strong that nothing can
your peace of mind.
- Talk health, happiness, and
every person you meet.
- Make all your friends feel there is
something special in them.
- Look at the sunny side of
- Think only of the best, work only
best, and expect only the best.
- Be as enthusiastic about the
others as you are about your own.
- Forget the mistakes of the past and
on to the greater achievements of the future.
- Give everyone a smile.
- Spend so much time improving
that you have no time left to criticize others.
- Be too big for worry and too noble
The Optimist Creed was written by
Christian D. Larsen