Three Steps to Making it Work
1.) Remember it
- In order to use it we must remember it.
place a few copies of The Optimist Creed in places you are likely to
visit several times a day. Click here for examples.
2.) Apply It
- Look for situations where you can apply the principles of the creed.
- Be aware of your thoughts and actions. Adjust them so they conform to the principles of the creed.
- In some cases you can turn your postive thoughts into actions.
- At other times you can refrain from taking action.
3.) Make a Commitment
these principles can enhance your life and the lives of others in many ways. |
- Make a commitment to live up to them. As the
creed says, "Promise youself ....
- Join our society, help spread the word, and receive emails and tips, visit our Membership Page.
- Like us on Facebook and share the page.