The Power of Thought
|Throughout the ages men and women
have expressed the same sentiment in slightly different ways:
- You are what you think.
-- Marcus Aurelius (180-121 A.D.)
- A man is what he thinks about all day long.
- You become what you think about.
-- Earl Nightingale
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental
attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man
with the wrong mental attitude.
-- Thomas Jefferson
- All that we are is the result of what we have
- What you choose to focus your mind on is critical
because you will become what you think about most of the time.
-- Noel Peebles
- If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you
would never think a negative thought.
- The successful warrior is the average man, with
-- Bruce Lee
- Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your
-- Brian Tracy
- You will become as small as your controlling
desire, as great as your dominant aspiration.
-- James Allen, Writer
- The indispensable first step to getting the things
you want out of life is this: decide what you want.
-- Ben Stein
- The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors;
that which it loves, and also that which it fears. It reaches the
height of its cherished aspirations. It falls to the level of its
unchastened desires - and circumstances are the means by which the soul
receives its own.
-- James Allen
- What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is
that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that
state of mind in which you know EXACTLY what you want...and are fully
determined not to quit until you get it.
-- Henry Ward Beecher
- As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.
-- The Bible